Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dead Island Meets Mirror's Edge?


(Skip to 4:50 for the action)

Dying Light wouldn't have caught my attention at all accept that I accidentally ran across some gameplay footage that showed free-running remarkably similar to Mirror's Edge (which I loved). It also appears that you only have the ability to melee enemies (no firepower) which is similar to Dead Island. Then, I came across this multiplayer blurb in the wiki:

"Online multiplayer has been announced for up to 4 players in the co-op mode... there will be challenges throughout the world for players to engage in for experience. Two challenges were showcased with one being a fight to kill as many zombies as possible and the other being a race to an airdrop."

What do you guys think? Any interest?


Side note: I will have GTA V on Xbox One soon and Sunset Overdrive is a LOT more fun than I expected.

1 comment:

md galaxy said...

Comes out on Jan 27th